TERITORIO DEVELOPMENT Kft.
Effective Date: 28.04.2017
Welcome to Teritorio Development Kft., a company duly registered under the laws of Republic of Hungary with its registered seat in Budapest ("Teritorio", “we”, “us”, “our”, “company”).
When you use our website www.teritorio.com (the "Site") or any Teritorio game provided on a mobile platform (for example, iOS and Android) (collectively, the "Service") you automatically consent to the collection, transfer, manipulation, storage, disclosure and other uses of your information that you have provided.
The Policy represents an agreement between you and our company and it shall be ruling to our relationship unless we enter into another agreement explicitly amending or putting this Policy out of force.
The currently valid Policy is last updated on 28.04.2017. However, we reserve the right and may periodically amend and modify the Policy which then shall automatically be valid and supersede all previous versions and, as such, apply to you.
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
The Policy is to be read together with our Terms of Service and other terms communicated to you and, by accessing our Service, you also give your explicit consent to be bound by those terms.
For any further information or support regarding the application of the Policy please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USE
In order to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research or create reports for internal use we may offer or request from you to create a personal account and provide following information to us: title, first, middle (if any) and last name and/or entity name, e-mail address, user name and password or any other information which we find necessary. We may store and use this information for the purposes explained in this Policy.
We may gather and use information provided to us:
- to create game accounts and allow users to play our games;
- to communicate with you, understand you and your preferences, to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
- for improvement of the use of our Service, to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and services you request;
- to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to enable you to communicate with other users;
- to link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services;
- to inform you about made/occurred changes in regards to on our Service, Policy, Terms of Service and/or other terms;
- to send you information, offers, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Teritorio and our selected partners;
- to personalize content and experiences, to identify and suggest connections with other Teritorio users;
- for advertising and marketing;
- for conduct of investigation and prevention of any activities that may violate or jeopardize your information and privacy;
- to prevent fraud or any kind of abuse or misuse of information;
- to act in accordance with the laws and all applicable regulations;
- to comply with our legal and/or contractual obligations.
While you are browsing Teritorio's Site, your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor, develop and analyse your use of the Service. In addition, we may ask you to submit and we may process data that is personal to you, including but not limited to your name, profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to your profiles on social networking websites and other third party sites, user names and e-mail and mail addresses. We may use this information to e.g. create a user profile, provide you services, contact you in regards to your experience with Teritorio Services, notify you about company news and promotions, to analyse user trends and target certain promotions, etc.
SOCIAL MEDIA (FEATURES) AND WIDGETS
IOS AND ANDROID PLATFORMS
When you use any of the Teritorio games or applications on a mobile platform, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control ("MAC") address, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), etc.
If you no longer wish to allow us to track or use this information, you may turn it off at the device level. Please note, the application may not work properly if we are unable to tell where you are coming from (Country specific).
In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the Teritorio games you are playing.
INVITE A FRIEND
Teritorio may offer you the opportunity to invite your contacts so that those contacts can be located in Teritorio games and/or you can invite them to join you in Teritorio games. You or the third party may contact us at email@example.com to request the removal of this information from our database to the extent Teritorio stores any of this information.
We may collect your email address when you contact our customer service group and we may use that email address to contact you about your gaming experience with Teritorio games and notify you about company news and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
GAME DATA COLLECTION
Whenever you play our games, we collect data about all of your interactions with the game and with the other players inside the game via server log files. This information may be associated with your player ID, IP address or device ID for the purpose of providing you our Services and improving them. We may also collect your exact location so that we are able to match you with other players in your area.
We may also acquire information from you through (1) your access and participation in message boards on the Service, (2) your participation in surveys regarding the Service or (3) your participation in a sweepstakes or contest through the Service.
We and our marketing and outsourcing partners, affiliates, or analytics service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts, and tags to identify a user's computer/device and to "remember" things about your visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information, such as your user ID, for purposes such as improving the quality of our Services, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use. You can disable cookies at any time, although you may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We may feature advertising within our Service and the advertisers may collect and use your information. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you.
In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
PUBLICATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Teritorio does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies. If you no longer wish to allow us to share your information with third parties, please contact us at email@example.com. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from third parties, please contact that third party directly.
- Teritorio may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services include analysing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Teritorio.
- If due to some criminal, administrative or any other procedure in accordance with applicable laws or based on decision of competent court or other state organs we are obliged to provide your information, we shall act diligently and in the good faith try to protect your information as much as we are in power to.
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- Teritorio may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
For avoidance of doubt, nothing stated herein is preventing us to provide or share your information when we are obligated to do so by law.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
Some of the information we receive from you e.g. your first, middle and last name and/or entity name, username, e-mail address or pictures may be publicly available and as such accessible to the other users of our Services and to the public generally.
We are conducting and are fully committed to providing physical, electronic and procedural safeguards for protection of all information provided to us and protection of your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. However, nobody is safe from hackers and we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
We shall engage our protective measures and inform you as soon as possible if we notice any major threat to your information or breach of their security.
We are not and may not be held accountable for activities of Third Parties or other users of our website with whom you have shared your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
OUR POLICY TOWARDS MINORS
The website is not recommended for persons under the age of 18 or any other age which is considered under aged in your legislation (“Minor”). We do not knowingly request or gather personal information from Minors and if we become aware that a Minor has provided us with personal information, we may and shall take steps to remove such information and terminate his/her account.
By using the Service, you represent and warrant to us that you are not considered to be a Minor in your legislation, i.e. that you understand and have the legal capacity to agree to this Policy. If you are considered to be a Minor in your legislation, you represent that your legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to this Policy.
If you have knowledge that a Minor has submitted to us any personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
OPTING OUT OF MARKETING
You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails.
You may also opt-out of receiving SMS notifications from us, either via SMS or by emailing us at email@example.com.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
We may transfer information that we collect about you to affiliated entities or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that these countries and jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction.
SUBMISSION OF NOTICES
All notices given by you or required by you shall be in writing and addressed to: Teritorio Development Kft, 1054 Budapest, Honvéd u. 8. ½, Hungary. Submission of notices by any other means of communication shall have no legal effect.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.